With covid cases still on the rise and more and more states opening up more, the chances for accidents are becoming more likely again. So, what do you do if you’ve been involved in an accident? How do you socially distance yourself and remain safe? Today, RKB Auto Body in Tarpon Springs, Florida is discussing tips for social distancing following an automotive accident. Got questions? Need auto body repairs in Tarpon? Interested in an honest, free quote? Contact RKB Auto Body today, we’d be happy to assist in any way we can.
- Make sure no one in your vehicle has been injured.
- If anyone is injured, immediately call 911 and report injuries and the vehicle damage.
- Before exiting the vehicle, make sure you are in a safe location.
- When exiting your vehicle, be sure to place your mask on.
Socially Distance Yourself
- Maintain a social distance of six feet from the other driver, anyone involved in the accident and even first responders.
- Keep your mask on when interacting with anyone at the accident scene.
- Use your smartphone to exchange information, gather facts and take pictures.
- Be sure to exchange information such as name, phone number, license plate, vehicle description.
- Take pictures of drivers license and insurance card (be sure to get both sides).
When reaching out to your automotive insurance provider, be sure to inquire about any mobile tools available that may allow you to submit information and pictures digitally. Certain auto repair shops in Tarpon Springs may accept digital photographs of the vehicle to generate an estimate. Be sure to ask when shopping around.
Contact RKB Auto Body in Tarpon Springs, Florida Today
Have you been involved in a car accident in Tarpon Springs or the surrounding areas? Looking for an honest, easy and quick quote? Contact RKB Auto Body today to get started, we would be more than happy to assist with any of your needs.